Original Abba Linear Guide Block Brh30b Brh30bl
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.7 US $2.1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||as Per Client′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BRH30B BRH30BL
- Express: TNT, DHL, FedEx, EMS
- Origin: China
- Place of Origin: Shandong China
- Trademark: YD
- HS Code: 8483300000
Guide Width or Diameter: MAX 65mm as your request
Guide Length: MAX 4000mm as your request
Model Number: BRH30B BRH30BL
Place of Origin: Taiwan
Brand Name: ABBA
Grade: N, H, P
Application: CNC machine, automatic system
ABBA linear guide rail and linear block bearing
1. Better than HIWIN
2. Superior quality and short delivery
3. Best price
ABBA linear guide advantage:
1. Built-in long life lubrication
2. Equal load capacities in four directions
3. Smooth running due to new ball re-circulation
4. High rigidity-4-row angular contact
5. International standard dimension
6. High accuracy Low friction Low maintenance.
7. High speed, low noise.
8. Integral all-round sealing.
10. Environment protection green production
ABBA linear guide Explanation
ABBA BRH25B linear guideway is a linear motion system for linear stroke and cylinder axis. Because the ball bearing and the bearing jacket point contact ball rolling with a minimum of friction, so linear guides have low friction, and relatively stable, with the bearing speed and change, it can be obtained with high sensitivity, high precision and smooth linear motion. Linear guides are widely used in precision machine tools, textile machinery, food packaging machinery, printing machinery and other industrial machinery sliding parts.
ABBA linear guide Application for
1. Suitable for very high rotating speeds
2. Well suited for medium high radial and axial loads in one or both directions
3. Various seals and grease variants available for different operating conditions
4. Numerous clearance and tolerance classes available for different operating conditions
5. Application examples: Electrical motors, general machinery, industrial gearboxes, pumps, agricultural machinery, etc.
6. Series---BRH, BRS, BCH, BCS, BCN, BMC, BR, BCRSR, RSH, MGW, VR...